We aim to minimize or eliminate environmental pollution and damage to the environment caused by our own actions in order to preserve the environment of our precious planet and pass on this inheritance to future generations by following the guidelines below.
- Material factors: To minimize our effects on the environment by reducing fossil fuel consumption, and air and water pollution.
- Physical factors: To prevent pollution due to noise, vibration, light and radiation.
- Moral factors: To examine our actions with respect to tradition, manners, responsibility, express thanks, cultivate tolerance and compassion.
This environmental policy is based on the requirements of ISO14001:2004 and meets the following conditions in appropriate scope for our products, actions and services.
- We continuously improve our environmental management system (EMS).
- We observe all applicable legal requirements etc. regarding environmental aspects.
(This clause includes such provisions as required by concerned parties,
which we consent to)
- This environmental policy provides a framework for all activities as stipulated in our environmental manual.
- We make this environmental policy known to all of our employees.
- This environmental policy is freely accessible to anyone, including those outside our organization.
CHIKAMI MILTEC INC.
CEO Kunio Chikami